Saturday, August 20, 2011

Yes, we are still alive!

I logged on and discovered that I have not posted anything since July 29th and here it is August 20th. Let me catch you up shorthand style first: Drove about 4000 miles since Valdez, most of the time we were not using internet or cell phones due to roaming costs, visited Hyder AK and Port Rupert BC before turning inland to central BC, central Alberta, central Saskatchewan, N. Dakota, S. Dakota, Wyoming and then to Denver/Lakewood. We are tired and we are staying put for 2-3 months here in our home state of Colorado. Here is what I will do. Let me rest up a bit and then some quite evening I will wax eloquent and share about our cruise in the Prince William Sound, our visit to Hyder AK and the phenomenal day visiting the Salmon Glacier and watching bears catch salmon, our visit to Prince Rupert BC, the Ukranian Village we visit, Theo. Roosevelt National Park and our stop at Deadwood SD. I will try to post one picture, perhaps my favorite of the entire trip - just to wet your whistle.




No comments:

Post a Comment