Friday, November 15, 2013

Alive and Well, A Short Hello

SURPRISE, SURPRISE!!!

Yes, Louise, Kevin and Floyd are alive and well.   Our six month respite in June 2012 from our grand travels has now given way to close to a year and a half of adventure here in Arizona, our new home state.  Life is rich, full and quite active for all.   For my faithful few blog followers, I admit that I have a lot of catching up to do, but the extensive narrative and pictures will need to wait a bit longer.  I just wanted to say hello and I will talk with you soon.  Really.   -Kevin

Floyd, age 89, enjoying Estes Park, Colorado June 2013 weeks before the great flooding experienced by this town and many others.
Louise east of Flagstaff at Geronimos standing next to a petrified stump
And since I am the main photographer, no picture of me for now, but I will share this favorite of mine captured in the high mountains of Colorado!  This panoramic shot was taken north of Durango on the million dollar highway at the end of May.  See you next time.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment